Κυριακή 6 Μαρτίου 2011

Jazzmine says....NO VACANCY

She was lying next to me, her long hair covering her arm..
Her eyes were shut, her breasts almost still,
the neon light bathing her figure..
It was like she wasn't even there.
If my hand reached out,
I would touch nothing more than the sweaty sheets.
I felt the deep need to give her something, something to bring her back, a gift for that first magic night we shared. " I could marry you tomorrow, you know, I would really do that. Or even better why wait, we can drive to Vegas tonight, would you like that?"
She didn't even move.
A moment later she said: "We are far from Vegas."
Then she crept beside me and whispered:
"One day, very soon, you will fall in love with me.
You will be ten years younger, lighter and brighter than ever.
You ll find joy in every step, my love will be your shield,
this is my gift to you.
Yours is a piece of paper that says you own me?
How on earth do you prefer to be my ball and chain
than the one i choose for my lover?"







Just Jazzmine.

2 σχόλια:

  1. u just made me feel...hw deep this word love is...what actually is it about...hatss off ...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Thank you Jazzmine !!!!!I love it !!!!
    So deep and simple wisdom of life !!!!!
    And it is people that are making those beautiful things so complicated !!!!Thanks for sharing your art with us !!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή