Τετάρτη 27 Απριλίου 2011

no more than a year

Life is a series of unexpected events (and wisdom the ability to fall in love again and again).
So I do.
I am an old goldfish dying in the bottom of an aquarium of a chinese restaurant. I struggle to stand and dance the lovesong one last time. Maybe just maybe I΄ ll get it right this time.
The young female goldfish, with the arrogance of her youth, spits pebbles in my face.
With the energy I have left, I reach and hold her hand for an eternal second. I feel young, like I am embracing a star, like I am swimming in a chocolate sea.
The moment passes and she dissapears into the dark waters. Her final words written on a fortune cookie she leaves behind amongst the fallen pebbles.
"I don΄t want to see you for a year"
I am a dying goldfish with a rock-hard personality.
I insist, no more than a year.

Giorgos Trikeri



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks_qOI0lzho

3 σχόλια: