Κυριακή 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

YEAH. YEAH. YEAH!

LOVE LETTER by Yannis Liatsikas. May 1976

If you won’t love me forever, I will come to your house late at night when you are asleep and steal all your clothes.
Your summer dresses, your stockings, your leather jackets and all your jewelry, your earrings, your bracelets, the little gold M you wear around your neck and all your make up, your blue eyeliner too.
If you won’t love me forever I’m gonna stand under your balcony every night with portable cassette player and play all the Beatles songs. I don’t care if your father comes out in his pajamas and yells and your neighbors call the police and they take me away. I will come back the next night and every night until I play every single Beatles song for you. When they’re finished I will play all the songs John Lennon recorded after the Beatles broke up. Because John is my favorite.
What I’m trying to say is, if you won’t love me forever you will have to live naked and get very angry every time you hear a Beatles song.
As for me I will live in an apartment with all your clothes without your love waiting for the Beatles to reunite or for John to record a new song.
Won’t you love me forever? For a while …

1 σχόλιο:

  1. αν ειναι ετσι όπως τα λες, τοτε να σε αγαπησουμε με το ζορι, γιατι εσυ εχεις σκοπο να μας αφησεις μισογυμνους σε εποχες κρισης

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή