Τρίτη 5 Ιουλίου 2011

y




By asking whys, you’re getting answers. 
I like getting answers, I like knowing things.
I ask why all the time. I always have.
Still, even when you get answers, you never fully understand.
That’s why I keep asking. Because every time there is a slight change in the answer. 


Until the answer turns out to be completely different. 


So why? Why did you have to betray me? Why did you have to disappoint me?
I still can’t understand. 
They say that if you don’t get any answers, then you may not be asking the right questions. So which is the right question actually?
And what do you want from me anyway?
The thought of that.. it haunts me at night.
It wraps itself around my neck, takes my breath away and leaves again.


You can’t kick the demons that haunt me. 
Go, run away.
After all, in the end I’m only gonna break your heart.


Ashley


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου