Σάββατο 13 Ιουλίου 2013

murder, he wrote


even the most damaged heart will manage a smile.
small, crooked,uneasy.
I still smile but it hurts, I do it carefully.
so the muscles won't ache, the memories won't wake.

I saw you love a man once, you did it too fast, too much. maybe that's the only way to love.
I saw you immersed in desire, I saw you drowing in it.
you did it silently. as you do all things.
this is a sad story.
he left because he thought you were indifferent, devoid of emotions.
as he was walking away you just stood there whispering his name.
it was the first time I heard you speaking his name.
and the last.
I do not judge. I got drunk with you that night.
I listened to you curse men for being selfish pigs and inconsiderate bastards without taking it personally. 
before you passed out you asked me to kill him.
I did it to ease your pain.

a few days later I met you on the street, I asked if you 'd like to go to a movie sometime. you said you 'd call.
you never did.
I don't think of you, anymore. most of the time.
I was not your friend, just a convenient weapon.
your secret will be safe with me.

Giorgos Trikeri



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου