Πέμπτη 13 Οκτωβρίου 2011

midnight in my heart


U and I will never know what the song is about.
what a shame.
what a fuckin΄ waste of true emotions.
Ι will have to hide my love like some terrible birthmark. something that everytime you see you feel so disgusted, you run away from.
Time will go by as it always does and you will keep standing next to me not because you want to but because proximity is inevitable.
U and I will never become friends, just familiar strangers.
U and I will share anger, hatred and misery but never joy.
All songs will sound empty, flowers will bloom in black and white and smiles will only be forced grimaces.
U and I will never become We 
... and all love in vain.


sleepless in soulpie.


clown for the amazing adventure of the lacemaker and the rhinoceros. Salvador Dali

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου